Winter 2015 Photo Studio Internship Application
We are looking for 3rd and 4th year photo/video/communications majors who can bring their energy to the studio for the Summer 2015 semester.
- Are you a passionate self starter interested in the business of creativity? Or, the creativity in Business?
- Are you organized and creative?
- Are you looking to expand your skill set in digital photography and/or videography?
- Are you into the social media scene and looking for an opportunity to strut your stuff?
- Do you want to work on set, assist in all aspects of production and generally kick butt in a professional setting?
We are looking for you and, together, we can build the internship to meet your goals and get you ready for the world!
Fine Print: Applicants should be currently enrolled in higher education, have a familiarity with some of the Adobe Suite of applications, Final Cut Pro X, have a valid drivers license and be able to provide references upon request. This is a semester long educational internship for school credit.
Before we can set up a chat over a cup of coffee, we have some quick questions so we can get to know you better.